join the Alliance and have your say.
There are a number of ways to join CAPP:
Download the membership form below (click on the image)
Complete the form and MAIL to PO Box 1105, St Kilda South 3182; SCAN the form and email to email@example.com
; or submit IN PERSON at the Annual General Meeting.
If you need assistance or have a question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call Rhonda on 0434 027 760.
Paying your membership fees
Please note that, because we are a registered community organisation operated by volunteers, membership fees are due on the 1st of July of each year regardless of the date that you joined.
Make payment by:
Mailing a CHEQUE
or MONEY ORDER
payable to the ‘Community Alliance of Port Phillip’ to Post Office Box 593, Elwood 3184;
or make an ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
to the account details listed below, including your surname in the reference;
or make a CASH
payment at the next CAPP AGM;
Pay your membership fees and donation by PAYPAL or Credit Card here:
Paypal will be back online sometime soon
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Join CAPP online
The Purposes of the Community Alliance of Port Phillip Incorporated (CAPP) are:
- to promote the development and implementation of policies in the City of Port Phillip that
- maintain Port Phillip as a well planned, livable municipality
- progress equity, social justice, inclusiveness and environmental sustainability
- value cultural diversity and the arts
- to promote sound governance and community representation by the City of Port Phillip
- to promote community awareness, debate and action on issues affecting the community and residents of Port Phillip