join the Alliance and have your say.
There are a number of ways to join CAPP:
Download the membership form below (click on the image)
Complete the form and MAIL to PO Box 1105, St Kilda South 3182; SCAN the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
; or submit IN PERSON at the Annual General Meeting.
If you need assistance or have a question please email email@example.com
, or call Rhonda on 0434 027 760.
Paying your membership fees
Please note that, because we are a registered community organisation operated by volunteers, membership fees are due on the 1st of July of each year regardless of the date that you joined.
Make payment by:
Mailing a CHEQUE
or MONEY ORDER
payable to the ‘Community Alliance of Port Phillip’ to Post Office Box 593, Elwood 3184;
make an ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
to the account details listed below, including your surname in the reference;
make a CASH
payment at the next CAPP AGM;
pay your membership fees and donation by PAYPAL or Credit Card
here. Select your membership fee category in the drop down list.
If you wish to make a donation on top of your membership fee, or you are paying for an event admission, please JUST enter the TOTAL that you wish to pay in the box marked 'Other Amount'.
Join CAPP online
The Purposes of the Community Alliance of Port Phillip Incorporated (CAPP) are:
- to promote the development and implementation of policies in the City of Port Phillip that
- maintain Port Phillip as a well planned, livable municipality
- progress equity, social justice, inclusiveness and environmental sustainability
- value cultural diversity and the arts
- to promote sound governance and community representation by the City of Port Phillip
- to promote community awareness, debate and action on issues affecting the community and residents of Port Phillip