EVENT: ‘development hot spots: the bus stops here’In CAPP News, city of port phillip, Council, Development, environment, Events, Events in Port Melbourne, Fishermans Bend, Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal, Gasworks Arts Park, local government, Planning, Port Melbourne, St Kilda, Urban Change, Waterfront Place
Sunday 1 March 12.45pm-4.30pm
A chartered bus ride for CAPP members and supporters to learn what’s happening on the development front in our city at several important locations and precincts.
This is a CAPP fundraiser.
GET ON BOARD
Assemble between the Palais Theatre and Luna Park in Cavell Street, St Kilda at 12.45pm, ready to depart.
Don’t be late!
We will board a large, roomy, articulated bus, where, as we ride, community experts will speak about current and looming issues of contention and opportunity at various sites of interest around Port Phillip.
$60 per person or $45 concession
[NOTE: This price covers cost of bus and driver charter, insurance, refreshments, and related administrative costs. CAPP will derive a modest fundraising remainder to be used to support its communications with members and preparation for its ongoing community engagement in the lead up to Council elections next year].
- The Triangle site and associated local issues (St Kilda)
- Gasworks Park (Sth Melbourne)
- Waterfront Place (Port Melbourne)
- Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal Area
- David Brand;
- Beacon Cove Neighbourhood Association;
- Fishermans Bend Network.
REFRESHMENTS & BREAKS
Sophisticated snacks, beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks provided.
BOOK YOUR SEAT
by Friday 20th February
Phone Les on 0488-285-354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Paypal or Credit Card payment via the CAPP website www.capp.org.au [Join/Donations section];
- Send Cheque or Money Order payable to the “Community Alliance of Port Phillip” to Post Office Box 593 Elwood 3184;
- EFT to BSB 063169 Account 10106585 with your name in the reference;
- or Cash payment on the day (But RSVP first and please be early).
DON’T MISS THE BUS!
Download the flyer and share with your friends.